Saint Patrick's College or St. Patrick's College, is located in Karachi, Pakistan. It was established in 1952 by Fr. Stephen Raymond as its first Principal. Until 1964 it was an intermediate college only.
Saint Patrick's College is a co-educational institution offering courses leading to the Intermediate certificate of education  and baccalaureate degrees from the University of Karachi. In 1972 it was nationalized by the Government of Pakistan. In 2005 it was returned to the Catholic Board of Education.  The denationalization was opposed by the Sindh Professors and Lecturers Association and Muttahida Majlis-i-Amal who claimed it would result in doors being closed to students from poor- and middle-class families.
It currently offers courses in Arts, Commerce and Science at the Intermediate level and Arts and Commerce at the baccalaureate level.
- Oswin Mascarenhas (1971–1975)
- Michael M R Chohan
- Mazkoor Ur Rahman (1998-2004)
- Bro. Lawrence Manuel (2009-2011)
- Alexander D'Souza (2012-)
- Adi Spencer, Professor, Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- Wasim Bari, former captain, Pakistan cricket team
- Nusrat Nasarullah (journalist)
- Javed Jabbar, ex Information Minister
- Ashraf M. Hayat, Secretary, Planning and Development Division
- Iqbal Noor Ali, CEO of Aga Khan Foundation USA
- Fawad A. Kazi, Cardiologist Bristol Hospital USA
- Zain Sheikh, Principal, Zain Sheikh & Associates
- Khalid Bin Shaheen, Senior Executive Vice President, National Bank of Pakistan
- Samuel Robert Azariah, Bishop of Raiwind
- Nadeem F. Paracha, journalist, cultural critic, satirist and short story writer
- Suneeta Marshall, model and actress
- Syed Khurshid Pervez, Managing Director of AREVA T&D Pakistan
- Waseem Ahmad Baloat, General Manager Chapal Group Pakistan